Teaching and Learning Objectives - Example
Honesty and Truthfulness
Willingness not to steal, cheat, lie or be unfair.
Without deceit, fraud, falseness, dishonesty or corruption: honourable in principle, intention and action.
To know why it is important to be honest and truthful.
- not stealing, cheating, lying, misrepresentation or withholding the truth
- holding to what is true, just and honourable
To know that dishonesty and untruthfulness can take various forms.
- theft, burglary, pilferage, embezzlement, fraud, conversion, cheating,white collar crime, extortion
To know whom and what can be trusted.
To know that there are consequences to dishonesty and untruthfulness.
- the law of consequences (cause and effect) operates
- there are enormous economic and social costs